Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday

This week is an activity. Dream cast your current read.

This isn't my current read, but I just finished reading it. I loved this book. This is so fun!
The book:



Summary:
CeeCee is a twelve year old girl from Ohio who's mama is mentally ill and dies in a freak accident. CeeCee's dad sends her off to live with her great-aunt Tootie in Georgia.






 My Cast:

 Baliee Madison as Cee Cee










Lara Linney as Camille










Helen Mirren as Aunt Tootie




















5 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Oh, I just love Laura Linney in whatever she does :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this book and enjoyed it, good casting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this sounds like a cute read. Great picks. New follower.

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your casting for this! Bailee really impressed me on Once Upon A Time and I really think she'll go far.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete